Monday, September 24, 2007

(title?)heh

Okay first of all..Blessed 21st birthday Julie!!
haha..hope you had a great one! and i know this is alittle late..owh well..
i've known julie for quite some time now..time flies huh?
She had a barbeque party at her place last saturday=)



the birthday girl and her bunch of friends!
getting high on jamaican brownies!..haha..no la..they're just regular brownies=) very nice ones tho..hehe
Aileen getting ready to paahtayy..
pozersss club..hheh...kane is alittle out of place there.. May Lian was there!and so was Manda! my CW friends!
Ollie getting his groove on!*bzzt* robot~

kanye west was there at the party too..here is is next to me..haha.

going to this party made me think of how i want to celebrate my 21st!=) hehe..and i have a rough plan in my head..i want it to be meaningful..it doesnt have to be packed with people..just my closest friends and me..and i'm really getting older..and looking back really..so much has happened..i guess at the end of the year i just want to be able to say that i have learned from my mistakes and downfalls and be a person that God wants me to be..and also never forgetting, reaching out and making an impact in others life..and i can only do that if my life reflects Jesus..we need to constantly remember what we're living for i guess..not for ourselves..but for God.

Have a great week guys!=)

3 comments:

shawn said...

Kanye West!!!
i met him

Brian said...

haha..yes yes..we all met him..lol.

maymay said...

Haha, we promised to celebrate our birthdays together so you don't start without me can? Wait until I get back!

Btw, Amanda looked hot!