Saturday, December 15, 2007

relfect

heyo,
time really flies eh?
its already the end of the year, its like 6.51 in the morning and i'm being reflective..lol
i can definitely say that i'm not the same person i started of as this year.
so many things have happened, seperation and reuinon, basically to sum it all up :
A Roller Coaster Ride ...
despite the barrage of feelings that i'm feeling now..i really have nothing to write about.
the irony..
but i'm glad to say that God has always been good to me, and that the one constant thing in my life has always been Him..its me who's always been changing.

Thank You God for always being the provider and refuge and everything else that i needed when i always fall short, Your grace has always been there for me.

I'll be leaving to Singapore tomorrow evening, this i guess has been the long awaited holidays that me and my friends have been waiting for..nonetheless its not gonna get any easier!
still have so much to do.=)

No comments: