Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hello from Seattle

HELLO!!
haha..not from seattle..but from KL, Malaysia la..haha
well you must be wondering why my title is "Hello from seattle"
well its simply because there's a new member in me family!!!and he's from seattle!!
haha




Its me ZUNE PLAYER!!!whee!!!ahahaha...and its named "QAX" pronounced as "Quacks"hahaha..named by my beloved lauranne=) ..its basically an mp3,mp4 player from microsoft..tab has so graciously helped me buy it from the states and bring it back here for me!s thanks tab!!!and so far this thing is AWSOME!!!really..




This is it when its syncing and charging..haha

Okay..enough about that..heheh..oh and er..i am sorta a guitar teacher now!!!hahahah..praise God seriously..with my kinda qualifications..er..or rather NO qualification...i'd be lucky to be able to teach la..haha..but i really praise God that He gave me this talent to play the guitar and really my goal is to really see people benefit from the talents that i have..All Glory to God=)

Rock on!


No comments: