Thursday, June 28, 2007

BLESSED 17th BIRTHDAY LAURANNE!!!

YAY!!!


I know birthdays are like a time for reflection and all..hmm..i mean if that's your birthday la..but if its the person that you love that's celebrating their bday's its also a time to show that they're appreciated and to make them feel special!




and really..Lauranne has been a REAL blessing in my life!






i'm not saying this just cuz she's my girlfriend..but really..the way she has grown and the choices that she made in life and the way she has handled herself to overcome so many things has really thought me to rely on God..and to be strong even when things seem bleak and bad..and indeed this 17 years of her life..she HAS gained maturity and i'm so proud of her=) *tears*







and eventho moving to Australia to study was a hard move for her..she faced it head on!

Lauranne,

BLESSED BIRTHDAY!!!!


you've made a difference in my life..i'm am so thankful to God for you in my life=) you're are a Godsend!!=)




"Must Have Done Something Right"- by Relient K


[Verse 1]We should get jerseys cause we make a great team But yours would look better than mine, cause you're outta my league And I know that it's so cliche to tell you that everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life Everyone watching us just turns away with disgust It's Jealously, they can see that we've got it going on


[Pre-chorus]And I'm racking my brain for a new improved way To let you know your more to me than what I know how to say You're OK with the way this is going to be This is going to be the best thing we've ever seen


[Chorus]If anyone can make me a better person you could All I gotta say is I must've done something good I came along one day and you rearranged my life All I gotta say is I must've done something right I must've done something right


[Verse 2]Maybe I'm just lucky cause it's hard to believe Believe that somebody like you'd end up with someone like me And I know that it's so cliche to talk about you this way But I'll push all my inhibitions aside It's so very obvious to everyone watching us That we have got something real good going on


[Pre-chorus]And I'm racking my brain for a new improved way To let you know your more to me than what I know how to say You're OK with the way this is going to be This is going to be the best thing we've ever seen


[Chorus x3]If anyone can make me a better person you could All I gotta say is I must've done something good I came along one day and you rearranged my life All I gotta say is I must've done something right I must've done something right


Love you dear!!!!=)

1 comment:

Lauranne said...

AWWWWWWW!! :D :D :D
Thank youuUUuu!!!