Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Gratitude

PRAISE GOD!!!
I just got my results and they were really good!haha..
i was litterally jumping with joy when i saw it..my dad came in the room and said "hey, your results are out, tsk tsk..terrrible lah"
then i was like shaking!haha..in my mind there was no way that i'd fail..tho there IS that slight doubt in my mind that i'd fail...scary..so i went to him and asked him about it and then he said.."terrible lah this time fail this fail that" but when he handed me the paper i couldnt believe my eyes!haha..
woot..!! okay to put it simply i got really good results and they were beyond my expectation!=)
hehe..
so yeah..i am brought back to the start of the sem when i asked God to really help me do well..and i'm really so grateful to Him that He has brought me through all this=)
and its true.."All things are possible with Christ"!

so yeah!All Glory to GOD!!=)

No comments: