Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Work work work!

hey..
its been really busy nowadays..and i fear that things will just get even busier!
somehow in the midst of all this one can still find time to feel down..and i guess most of the time i blog cuz i get emo and all..sad la eh?well things happen in life..and everytime you think that its the worse that it can ever get..there's always something more to bring you down..
I guess it IS an endurance thing..you know..since i said i'd be clinging on to God for everything..and here it is, the opportunity to cling on to God..just when i asked for it..
I'm glad i guess..cuz i'll definitely learn so much..and grow more too.

"Act my age"
am i immature?well i guess in the middle of all this chaos and work..one has to find time to let go/ release yourself from all the tension and stress held up inside..so yeah..I am acting my age..haha..when i'm serious..i'm 21..when i'm stressed i'm 5...

"CS3"
I bought adobe creative suite CS3!!!hahaha...powerfull..every from photoshop to flash is in cs3 the latest versions!my laptop can still run these programs..but its okay only la performance wise..wait till i upgrade my pc!haha...core 2 duo..here i come..or maybe i'll just get a quad core processor..haha...

so many things will be happening this coming few weeks=) will be updating as soon as things happen i guess..

No comments: