Friday, August 17, 2007

Exemption!

Woot!
Praise God!..i got an exemption!!
haha...it was actually by accident..
my classmate wanted to get exempted for this subject computer graphics
and apparently its advanced la..
so i thought to myself..why not try?
and here i am just got interviewed by my lecturer and i passed!
so yay! one less subject this semester!
i'm so glad i could answer his questions and show him my work..haha
so now we have mutual respect for each other!
okay la..at least i'm happy for this moment in time=)

oh btw..i'm going to genting after this with me family..
so yeah..its all good..will take pics.

and thanks guys..really..in Malaysia or abroad!you guys rock!
oh and i got my phone back!so thank you again, Darren!for letting me use your phone!
will return it to you when i come back!

ps:guys conference is coming up! and registration ends this week!so sign up!!!! i'm expecting God to work in my life..lets all go with an expectant heart k?

No comments: