Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Operator...the line is dead!

*beep beep*
sigh..okay..my phone is dead...like seriously..it happened yesterday..couldnt turn on..
so i'll have to send it to repair...hopefully i'll get a replacement phone!
but this has brought me to think...i'm really very dependant on my phone huh?
its like i use it as an alarm..to call/text people..play game..take pictures..
and when i dont have it..it feels weird..well..i'm trying to make the best out of things..
i guess its a way that God reminds me to not be soo dependant on earthly things..but rather instead of talking to the people around me with my phone..I should spend more time with Him..
=)
i'm content..i dont want a new phone..i just want my phone to be fixed!..

anyways..this is the promo video for Ignite conference.. woot!enjoy!!


2 comments:

k. said...

fuiyoh. I wanna play the bass can ar?

Brian said...

haha..can..aih..memang wanted you to play bass maa...amacam?cun ah the promo vid?=)